‘All Quite on the Western Front’ 2022 Review: Story, Cast, Audience Review-: It is a movie about World War I it was regarded as one of the most horrific Wars in the World. “All Quite on the Western Front” is an epic of Germany and it is based on a 1929 novel by Erich Maria Remarque. It was released on 12th September 2022 at Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) and on 28th October at Netflix.
The movie was directed by Edward Berger and the producers are Daniel Bruhl, Daniel Marc Dreifuss, Malte Grunert, Clive Barker, Marc Toberoff, Lesley Paterson, and Ian Stokell. The film also received the Academy Award for Best International Feature Film. Now, we will discuss Cast, Story, and Review from Audience.
Story of “All Quite on the Western Front”-: The movie is based on a true story of World War I. It is an epic anti-war movie of German. The story is taken from a novel written by German writer Erich Maria Remarque. The movie shows the life of a brave teenage German soldier Paul Baumer during World War I. He was listed as a German soldier along with his friends before World War I. After his name was listed in the German Army, he found his life at risk due to the destructive war between countries all over the war.
This broke the early desire of becoming heroes. He and his friends were very young at that time and every one of them was filled with romanticized and loyal to the country. Due to heavy war, Paul was immediately thrown into World war with just little weapons, minimum training, and even the uniform of another soldier. But eventually, advice from an old veteran saved him from being another unfortunate person of statistic on his first day at war.
The casts of “All Quite on the Western Front”-: The complete cast list of “All Quite on the Western Front” is given below—
- Felix Kammerer-: In the movie, he plays the role of the main character. His name in the film is Paul Baumer.
- Daniel Bruhl-: He plays the role of Matthias Erzbereger.
- Albert Schuch-: He plays the role of Stainslaus.
- Aaron Hilmer-: He plays the role of Albert Kropp.
- Edin Hasanovic-: He plays the role of Tjaden Stackfleet.
- Devid Striesow-: He plays the role of General Friedrich.
- Anton von Lucke-: He plays the role of captaine von Helldrof.
- Moritz Klaus-: He plays the role of Frantz Muller.
- Sebastian Hulk-: Plays the role of Major von Brixdorf.
- Joe Weintraub-: He plays the role of Hauptmann Geyer.
- Adrian Grunewald-: He plays the role of Ludwig Behm.
- Andre Marcon-: He is one of the co-actors in the film.
- Luc Feit-: He is one of the co-actors in the film.
- Peter Sikorski-: He plays the role of Sergeant.
- Thibault de Montalembert-: He plays the role of Ferdinand Foch.
- Andreas Dohler-: He is one of the co-actors in the film.
- Michael Wittenborn-: He is one of the co-actors in the film.
- Tobias Langhoff-: He plays the role of Generalmajor. His character name is Von Winterfeldt.
- Sophia Grabner-: She is a co-actress in the film.
- Dominikus Weileder-: He plays the role of Der Junge.
“All Quite on the Western Front” review from the audience-: The movie has received great reviews from the viewers and has got 3 marks out of 5 in rating. Fans liked the movie so much and it is regarded as one of the best war movies of all time. Great work is done by the actors, directors, producers, and all other people in the film. Now we will share some reviews from the viewers with you-:
John Anderson-: Wrote “Fully understanding the war – who does? – may not be necessary for appreciating the disturbing moving and sometimes too–beautiful production. But that production certainly puts a Teutonic tweak on history, sometimes to outrageous effect”.
Matthew Jackson-: In a post, he wrote “This is a film about the boys who don’t come home and its story proves both deeply affecting and surprisingly timeless”.
Allen Almachar-: In his post, he wrote “Although this iteration may not reach the cinematic heights of its 1930 predecessors it is still a stunning comment on the tragedy of war”.
Also Read: Black Adam 2022: Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam