Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 – Application Form, Benefits , Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 | Delhi Ladli Yojana Application Form, Benefits, Application Status | Delhi Ladli Yojana Online Form | Ladli Yojana Delhi Registration | Status Details available here. by Delhi government “Ladli Scheme” Under the scheme, from the birth of the girl child, financial assistance will be given for the education up to class 12th. In Delhi, this Ladli scheme has been started with the aim of securing the future of daughters and good education. The male and female sex ratio will also be improved through this scheme.
What is Delhi Ladli Scheme?
This scheme was started by the state government on 01 January 2008. Under this scheme, the Delhi government will provide financial help from the birth of the girl till her 12th standard education. The amount received through this scheme will be sent directly to the bank account, which can be withdrawn as per the requirement after the girl child attains the age of 18 years. Ladli Yojana Delhi Under the state government, a total financial assistance of Rs 35,000 – 36,000 will be given. Through this scheme, the socio-economic status of girls is to be improved.
Highlights of Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022-23
|scheme name||Delhi Ladli Scheme|
|who launched||Delhi Government|
|scheme launched||01 Jan 2008|
|beneficiary||girls born in delhi|
|Subsidies||₹5000 to ₹11000|
|Objective of Ladli Scheme||To improve the socio-economic status of the girl child.|
|Application Type||online / offline|
Benefits of Delhi Ladli Yojana / Financial Aid Amount
Benefits of Delhi Ladli Yojana check from the following table:
|successive Number||Economic Help Of step||Economic Help|
|1.||institutional delivery time||₹ 11000|
|2.||home delivery time||₹10000|
|3.||On taking admission in first grade||₹5000|
|4.||On taking admission in sixth grade||₹5000|
|5.||On taking admission in 09th class||₹5000|
|6.||On passing 10th class||₹5000|
|7.||On taking admission in 12th class||₹5000|
Delhi Ladli Scheme 2022 Eligibility
If you are also thinking of applying for the Ladli scheme, then definitely read the information about the eligibility / eligibility conditions given below:
- Applicant parents, permanent residents of Delhi can apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 01 lakh.
- It is mandatory for the girl child to be born in Delhi.
- Only 2 daughters born in a family can take the benefits of this scheme.
- The girl child should be registered in the recognized school.
Important Documents to Apply for Ladli Yojana Delhi
- Aadhar card of parent and girl child
- birth certificate of girl child
- family income certificate
- bank account passbook
- A photograph of parents with daughter
- Residence certificate of last three years (ration card, electricity/water bill etc.)
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 Implementation
This scheme will be implemented by Department of Women and Child Development and Education Department, Delhi. Financial arrangement for the implementation of Ladli scheme will be done by SBI Life Insurance Company Limited and State Bank of India. The assistance amount received under this scheme will remain with SBI Life Insurance Company till the girl child attains the age of 18 years, the girl does not pass class X or takes admission in class XII. Applicants can claim maturity / maturity amount only on fulfillment of these conditions. The amount of this scheme will be deposited in the form of fixed deposit, which will be transferred to the bank account at the time of maturity along with interest.
When and how to do the Ladli Yojana Delhi Maturity Claim Process?
The amount deposited under this scheme can be withdrawn after the girl child attains the age of 18 years, after passing 10th class or at the time of taking admission in 12th class, you can withdraw the maturity / maturity amount. Before withdrawing the amount of Ladli Yojana, the girl must have zero balance / account in State Bank of India. Only after that you can get maturity of Ladli scheme.
Also Read – Delhi Ration Card List 2022, Status, Apply Online
How to apply for Ladli Yojana Delhi?
If you are eligible for Delhi Ladli Yojana and are thinking of applying then must read the information given below:
- To apply for this scheme, first of all go to the official website of Department of Women and Child Development, Delhi.(Link: Click here,
- On the home page after visiting the official website: “Delhi Ladli Scheme” Find the option and click on it.
- After selecting the option of Ladli scheme, you will get “Application Form” PDF Must download.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it and fill the information asked in it properly.
- After filling the application form, attach the important documents with it.
- Now you have to submit the application form to the office of your district office.
- After checking your application form it will be submitted, if there is any mistake in it then you have to correct it and submit it. In this way you can apply for Delhi Ladli Scheme.
FAQs – Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 Registration
|Question: Till when one can apply for Ladli Yojana?
answer: For this scheme, one can apply for Ladli scheme within one year after the birth of the girl child. If the girl child has started going to school, then it is necessary to apply within 90 days of taking admission in the school, otherwise you cannot apply for this scheme.
|Question: How to know Delhi Ladli Yojana Application Status/ Status?
answer: To know the Ladli Yojana application status, you can check through the official website. The link to check application status is given above.
|Question: What is the toll free helpline number of Ladli Yojna Delhi?
answer: Delhi Government has issued toll free helpline for this scheme which is as follows: 1800229090 (SBI Life) and for other details Contact No.: 011-23381892
|Question: When can I withdraw the money of Delhi Ladli Yojana?
answer: The amount received under the Delhi Ladli scheme / maturity can be withdrawn after the girl completes the age of 18 years – after passing 10th class or taking admission in 12th class, the amount received from this scheme can be withdrawn.
|Question: Where to download the application form for Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022?
answer: The application form / application form for this scheme can be downloaded from the official website or through the link given on our website.
|Question: What are the benefits of Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022?
Answer: Eligible aspirants can get Rs.5000 to Rs.11000 as benefit of Ladli Scheme Delhi. Detailed information already given above.
If you also want to get any information related to Delhi Ladli Yojana, then you can get it from us by commenting below.