New Delhi – A great opportunity has come for the people who are looking for jobs, in fact, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will soon start the registration process for recruitment on May 25, 2021. The DSSSB notification was released on the official website on May 12, 2021. The DSSSB Recruitment 2021 campaign is for filling 7,236 posts and the last date to register for the same is June 24, 2021. Here are some important points to keep in mind when a candidate is registering for DSSSB.
DSSSB Recruitment Registration for DSSSB Vacancy: Important Points to Note
- Out of 7,236 posts, 6886 vacancies are for teaching posts. A total of 120 teaching posts will be filled in the New Delhi Municipal Council and the rest will be filled in the Directorate of Education. In addition, 278 posts are for the Junior Secretariat and will be filled in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
- 12 posts of Head Clerk and 10 posts of Patwari are to be filled through this recruitment drive in Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board. Apart from these, 50 posts of Counselor will be filled in Women and Child Development Department.
- Application forms should be filled online, and payment should be made through SBI e-Pay. Women, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disabilities and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application cost. Other candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other requirements for the post will be determined as of the last date for submission of online application.
- DSSSB will conduct selection test exclusively in Delhi / NCR.
- On the exam day, candidates will not be allowed to wear shoes and they are expected to wear slippers, sandals with low heel. In addition, candidates are expected to wear half-sleeved clothes that do not have large buttons, brooches or badges, flowers, etc.
- Till the final result is declared, candidates should save the hardcopy of the online application form and the admit card signed by the supervisor.
- The priority order of the candidate for the posts will be obtained at the time of document verification in case of joint examination for more than one linked post.
- The DSSSB has said that contractual employees working for the Delhi government at the time of appointment will be able to get a relaxation of up to 5 years in their upper age limit. This will be a lump sum concession only to the department where the contract worker is employed.