How to prepare for 10th board exam? – If you are studying in 10th class now, then this question must be running in your mind, how to prepare for class 10th? Although it is also like all exams, but if the word “board exam” is added to it, then students start thinking of it as a difficult exam. But students should work hard in class 10th exam to get maximum marks.
Because when you do 12th after 10th, and then prepare for a big degree or any government job, then your tenth marks are seen in it. In the tenth itself, we decide, in which field we want to make our career in the coming time. If we take Art in 10th class, then we choose our career in the same way, and if we choose Science subject in 10th class, then we can make a career in engineering. When we go to work somewhere after doing 12th
So there the marks of 10th class are also seen in our resume. I hope you must have understood that why we need to work hard and get maximum marks in class 10th. Let us tell you that this exam is also a general exam. Just read you well and you can score maximum marks without any problem. So let us now know that How to prepare for 10th Board Exam? complete information in english –
How to prepare for 10th board exam for science
If you regularly take out some time for your 10th exam, and practice questions, then it will be very good for your exam. Practicing Physics questions again and again improves your speed, and you can understand the questions very quickly. In this way you can also save your time in the exam. So let us know, how you can prepare for 10th class for science, so that you get good marks in your examination –
- First of all, you have to solve some questions every day by taking out regular time.
- Keep reading little by little every day.
- Make a list of last year’s asked exam questions and solve them.
- Keep studying the physics formulas, and practice writing them down in a copy.
- Understand structures like mirrors, prisms, AC-DC generators thoroughly.
- Keep solving numerical questions everyday.
Also Read – Top 10 Best Colleges in India 2022 – Science, Commerce, Arts Colleges
How to Prepare for Chemistry 10th Board Exam
- To prepare for the chemistry exam, you must first prepare a list of all the important chemical formulas.
- After preparing a list of important formulas, you should memorize them regularly.
- One must also remember the compounds and names of chemistry.
- To practice chemistry equations, solve at least chemical numerical questions every day.
how to prepare for class 10 for biology
- Biology is the study of living things, parts of flowers, etc.
- If you have biology subject in 10th class, then you should carefully observe and understand the drawings of female and male reproductive organs, flower parts, and respiratory system to prepare for it, and try to make them.
- Make a list of important words present in the book and memorize them regularly.
How to prepare for 10th board exam for maths?
Most of the students are very worried about the 10th class maths subject. And he always asks for the same suggestion, how to study maths subject for board exam. Let us tell you that, here we give you some tips, how can you prepare for maths –
- All math is based on important formulas, so you have to write down all the most important formulas, and memorize them.
- You must memorize all the squares and cubes, if you cannot memorize more squares and cubes, then at least do more squares and cubes of numbers from 25 to 30.
- If you try to solve the given examples in maths again and again, it will increase the speed of solving your questions.
- Make sure to check at least twice after attempting each question.
- In this way you can strengthen your subject of maths.
Also Read – How to Become Scientist – Career, Courses, Types, Steps, Jobs, Salary
how to prepare for 10th board exam for english
English is also a very important subject, you should prepare well for it too. English is divided into three sections, Section A, B, C Section A comprises of Reading Comprehension, Section B comprises of Writing and Grammar, and Section C consists of Literature-Based Questions. You should prepare your English keeping these three sections in mind. So let us give you some tips here, how to study English in class 10th, so that you can get maximum marks –
- You should go through your syllabus well in advance. So that you should already know the names of all the lessons in your English book and the names of their writers.
- You should read English book to improve your English so that you do not have spelling mistake in the exam.
- In Section A exam, you are advised to read the question first, then read the passage carefully, as you can score maximum marks in this section.
- About a week before the Section A exam, you should prepare well for this.
- In Section B exam, you get questions related to things like essay, words, etc. Here you should pay special attention to your Grammar. You practice filling in the blanks, it will strengthen your study.
- You need to be introductory in Section C exam, that means, you will find it more beneficial to understand the questions in this exam than to memorize them.
- Before this exam, you should read the poems, stories etc. present in your English Syllabus thoroughly and understand their ethics. You look at the old question papers and write the summary of all their answers in a nutshell. By doing this you can get good marks in English.
How to prepare for 10th Board Exam for Social Studies?
- Social studies is such a subject, whose syllabus is very much, here students do not understand, how to prepare for their exam. So let’s share some tips with you about the subject of social studies of class 10th, which will help you to study –
- First of all, you have to see the previous year question papers, maybe you can download a two year old 10th question papers PDF from the internet. Make a list of questions based on these.
- If your syllabus is of NCRET, then you must go through all the chapters carefully. This will help you in writing during the exam.
- You should make a chart of special events, and some important dates to prepare for the Social Studies exam.
- Must read about minerals and crops.
- You should use maps for social studies, such as maps are a good option to study areas of oil, minerals, copper, etc.
What to carry in 10th board exam?
- You should carry all your exam related documents along with your ID.
- If possible, keep two copies of your admit card nearby because sometimes students forget the admit card at home, so you can keep one copy with you, and keep one copy in your box.
- Your box should contain pen, pencil, scale, eraser as well as all other essentials.
- In the exam, you should carry good pens, which do not stop in the middle.
- Before going to the examination hall, check your bag, purse, and all the pockets thoroughly if there is any slip left.
Must reach the exam hall 10 minutes before the exam time.
- After getting the question paper, first one should read it carefully.
- First of all solve the questions which come to you.
- You should write only that number of marks asked to answer in your question.
- Write the answer of all the questions well.
Why marks are deducted in 10th class exam?
This is a very common question that comes in the mind of the students, that they have done well in the entire exam, but still their marks are low. Why has this happened? So let us tell you, what can be the reasons, due to which your marks have come down even after doing the entire exam well –
- The first reason may be the way you write. Although you are writing perfectly according to you, but it may not be right according to the one who is checking your copy. For this you need to improve your handwriting, good handwriting helps you to get good marks.
- Do not make any mark on the copy of the examination, some students write their name on the copy of their examination, or make a sign of Om etc., due to which your marks can be deducted.
- Keep the copy of the exam very clean, only you have to answer the question on it, do not make any mark at all.
- First make the headings of the question, then answer the skit in the sub headings.
- Write the answer by making points. So that it becomes easy for the teacher who checks your exam copy to read your answer.
- If someone has come to make a diagram in your exam, then make it well.
- If you give your exam like this, then I have full hope that you will definitely get good marks.
Note – In this article you have been provided all the important information about how to prepare for class 10th board exam. I hope you have liked this article. If you have any question related to this article, then you can tell us by commenting. Do share this article with all your friends, thank you.