Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 : application form, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status Available @mksy.up.gov.in. Yogi government has invited online application form for “Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022”. Yogi government has invited online application form for Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022. As you all know by UP Govt. “Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana” Notification has been issued. This scheme has been started for “UP Govt Scheme for Girl Child”. This scheme was announced in the budget 2019-20. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance from the birth of the girl child till her marriage.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath. The main objective of this scheme is to improve the future of the girl child, the entire expenditure from her birth till her marriage will be borne by the state government. Under this scheme, only 2 daughters of a family will get the benefit.
If you also want to get detailed information about “Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022”, then definitely read this article. In this article you Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration Form, Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status, Kanya Sumangala Yojana Helpline Number, Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form, When will the Kanya Sumangala Yojana money will come, msksy MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Beneficiary List PDF, etc. can be found.
Summary of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022-23
|scheme name||MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana (MKSY)|
|Department Name||Women and Child Development Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|scheme name in hindi||Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Objective||To provide higher education to the girls of Uttar Pradesh and make their future bright.|
|Scheme Launched Date||October 25, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria : MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2022
The information about the eligibility / eligibility conditions for applying for Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana is given below:
- Resident: Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state. (Domicile Required)
- Maximum two girls of a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Annual Income: The total income of the applicant or his family should not be 03 lakhs or more.
- Twin Daughters: If a family has twin daughters, then they can also take advantage of this scheme. In this situation three daughters of a family will get the benefit of this scheme, two twin daughters and one single daughter.
- Adopted: If a family adopts orphan girls, then they can also take advantage of this scheme. And with this two more girls of the family can also take advantage of Kanya Sumangala Yojana. In this way 4 girls in that family will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- passport-size photo
- mobile number
- Domicile Certificate
- bank account details
- Adoption certificate if daughter is adopted
- Parent ID Card
- Address Proof
MKSY UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Application Form
Residents of Uttar Pradesh MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2022 Eligible candidates can apply online to get the benefit of “. Online application information is available below:
- First of all arrange the necessary documents for online application and go to the official website of Kanya Sumangala yojana (Direct Link given below).
- After that on the home page “Citizen Service PortalClick on ” and the online application for this scheme will open in front of you and ”I agreeClick on “Proceed”.
- Now you have to fill the information asked in the online form such as – candidate’s name, address, mobile number, parent’s name, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number, after entering OTP your online registration will be completed. after that you User ID and password Will meet.
- Now you have to login to the MSKY portal and get the application form for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 and upload it with all the required documents and click on “Submit”. And finally forgot to take a photocopy of it.
How to apply offline for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Yes, you can also apply offline for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022-23. Read the information given below for offline application:
- offline application form Office of the Block Development Officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Probation Officer can be deposited in The above official will forward all the applicants to the District Probation Officer for online feed.
- All offline applications received from various officers will be uploaded online by District Probation Officer from Janpad login. After this, further action regarding the application form filled through offline will be done online only.
Applications sent by post will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Application form from the office of Kanya Sumangala Portal / Block Development Officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Probation Officer free can be obtained.
The stages of implementation of Kanya Sumangala Yojana are as follows:
The scheme was divided into 6 categories, the details of which are as follows:
|First class||Under this category, girls who were born on or after April 01, 2019, can take advantage of this scheme.|
|second class||In this category, those girls will be included who have been fully immunized within one year and were born not before 01 April 2018.|
|third class||Under the third category, those girls will be included who have taken admission in the first class during the current academic session.|
|Fourth class||Under class IV, those girls will be included who have taken admission in class VI during the current academic session.|
|fifth grade||Under the fifth category, those girls will be included who have taken admission in class IX during the current academic session.|
|sixth grade||Under the sixth category, those girls will be included who have passed 12th class and have taken admission in bachelor’s degree or at least two years diploma during the current academic session.|
Most important information related to Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Many parents are asking us if their girl child is grown up, they did not apply for this scheme earlier. Can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana now? So our answer will be yes, because applicant can apply in any category. Read below to understand better:
As you know, this scheme is divided into total 6 categories. Separate application can be made for availing benefits of each category. Beneficiaries can apply directly in any category if they are eligible. Their benefit will be admissible if they are eligible in any of the categories after the category applied for. For example, if the applicant could not apply earlier for any reason for the benefit of the first 2 categories, then now he will be able to directly apply for the benefit received at the time of admission in class 1 in category 3.
Benefits / Amount of Chief Minister Sumangala Yojana
- The first installment will be given by the state government at the time of the birth of the girl child.
- The second installment will be given for the vaccination of the girl child.
- On taking admission in class 6, an amount of Rs 3,000 will be deposited in the girl’s account.
- 5,000 will be provided on taking admission in class 8.
- 7,000 rupees will be provided on passing high school (10th).
- On passing the Intermediate (12th) examination, Rs 8,000 will be deposited in the girl’s account.
- On completing 21 years of the girl child, financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be given for her marriage.
Also Read – Apply For Supervisor, Worker, Helper Jobs 2022
FAQs – MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana (MKSY) 2022
Question: Can I apply offline for Mukhyamantri Sumangala Yojana 2022?
Answer: Yes, you can also apply offline for this. For this you have to download the offline application form and submit it along with all the required documents to the office of Block Development Officer (Development Block Officer), SDM, Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer etc.
Question: How to check Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status?
Answer: To know the status of your application form, you can login to MKSY website.
Question: When will the money for Kanya Sumangala Yojana come?
Answer: The money of this scheme will come in six categories. Firstly on the birth of girl child, second category on vaccination of girl child, category 3 – on taking admission in class 1 of girl child – 2000 rupees will be provided. Category 4 – On taking admission of girl child in class 6 – 2000 rupees will be provided. Category 5 – After taking admission in class 9 – 3000 rupees and category 6 after passing high school (10th) Rs 7,000 will be provided and after passing intermediate (12th) Rs 8,000 in girl’s account Will be put
Question: When will the Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana list be released?
Answer: You can check the MKSY Beneficiary List on the official website.
Question: Till when can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Answer: Applicants for this scheme can apply separately to get the benefits of each category. For example, if the applicant does not know by applying for the benefit of the first categories for any reason, then he can directly get the benefit of this scheme at the time of admission in class I in class 3.
Note: To get more information about MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana (MKSY) 2022, Status, Application Form, List, etc details please visit official website.