Maria Martin is a sports anchor and journalist from South Florida. Right now, she works at 11Alive in Atlanta, Georgia since October 2019, and she’s won some awards for her work. Before this job, she worked at WSFA 12 News in Montgomery, Alabama.
While at WSFA 12 News, she got to be a journalist in a state that really loves sports. Maria did so well that she won awards like AP Sports Anchor of the Year and ABBY Sports Anchor of the Year. She went to the University of Mississippi, and she really loves the SEC because that’s where she grew up.
Here are 10 things to know about Maria Martin:
- Maria doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, but you can find info about her on other websites.
- She celebrated her 28th birthday in April, so she might have been born in 1992.
- We don’t know her salary or net worth yet – it’s still a secret.
- Maria has a boyfriend named Levi, and they seem really happy together.
- Unfortunately, she had to delay her wedding plans because of the pandemic. We’re not sure if they got married yet.
- You might recognize Maria as the co-host of a podcast on ESPN called “The Ticket.”
- She’s quite popular on Instagram with around 6,022 followers, and this number might go up.
- Maria lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- As a successful journalist, she has a lot of fans on Twitter.
- Maria loves meeting new people and hearing their sports stories – it’s her passion!
About Maria Martin
|Sports anchor and reporter
|University of Mississippi
Also Read – What Is Michael Strahan’s Net Worth in 2023?
Maria Net worth in 2023
Maria Martin has Net worth of $10 million.