PM Kisan Yojna 2022 – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidh Yojana also known as PM Kisan Yojana was launched by PM Modi on 1 December 2018. For all farmers who are struggling financially and can’t fulfill their families’ needs, this is a jackpot.
PM Kisan Yojna 2022
It is a Government Scheme through which all small and marginal farmers will get a minimum of Rs 6000 per year in three installments. As per the guidelines of the scheme, the state and UT governments identify the family who is in need of financial support. Beneficiaries receive the funds directly into their bank accounts. The beneficiaries will receive an amount of Rs 2000 in January 2022.
Definition of Farmer’s Family
As determined by land records for the State/UT concerned, a landholding farmer’s family consists of a husband, wife, and minor children who possess cultivable land. A land-ownership system will be used for identifying beneficiaries and calculating benefits.
Who is inligible for the PM Kisan Yojna?
The given categories of beneficiaries from more affluent backgrounds shall not be eligible for this scheme:
- Institutional Landholders
- Existing or retired officers of Central/State Government and PSUs and Government autonomous bodies.
- Those who pay income tax.
- Those who are holding the constitutional posts from farmers’ families.
- Medical professionals, engineers, and lawyers
- Retired pensioners who receive over Rs 10000 monthly.
Eligible Criteria for PM Kisan List
- The farmer’s family who has cultivable landholdings can apply for this scheme.
- Farmers who are from both urban and rural areas.
- Families of small and marginal farmers.
Objective and Benefits of this scheme
The scheme aims at providing financial help to all the small and marginal farmers. It is a great help given to the farmers by the Government of India so that they can meet all the necessary requirements like farmers’ inputs to ensure the proper health of the yield.
This scheme really benefited many farmers after the implementation which is a great success. Under this scheme Rs, 6000 per year will be given to the farmer’s family who are eligible and the amount will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
Features of PM Kisan Yojana
The primary feature of this scheme is to provide minimum income support to the farmers. Each eligible farmer will get Rs 6000. The amount will be given to the farmers in 3 installments. Through this financial help, farmers can purchase the needed items for their families or for their crops.
It is a government-supported scheme therefore the entire funds come from the government of India. Reserves of Rs 75000 Crore are announced annually for spending on this scheme. The amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Documents Required to Register under this scheme
The following documents are required to take the benefit of this scheme. Those who are registering online under this scheme need to provide scanned documents.
- aadhar card
- Documents of ownership of land
- Proof of citizenship
- bank account details
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card (mandatory)
How to register Under this scheme?
- To register under this scheme click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in,
- You will see the home page after clicking on the link.
- Then select the farmer’s corner given on the home page
- After clicking on the farmer’s corner you will get the option of new farmer’s registration.
- After that, your registration form will appear.
- Fill your form with all required details.
- After that, you will get a hard copy so that you can register in the future.
How to check the beneficiary status of the scheme?
- Firstly, go to the online portal.
- Then click on the farmer’s section on the home page.
- After that click on the Beneficiary List.
- Now you will have to select your state, district, sub-district, block, and village.
- After that click on the get report.
- You will get the Beneficiary List after clicking.
- Type your name there.
- You are still in the display if your name appears there.
Crazeenews Provides all information about Government schemes. Visit our website and get all knowledge about Government schemes.