Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2022 – Maternal health plays an important role in allowing women to have a much easier as well as complication free delivery. There have been many maternal deaths in recent years and this is a really high number.
The main reasons responsible for this are health as well as social inequalities. In India and especially in rural areas, there are a large number of women who suffer from anemia as well as undernutrition. So, it is a troubling factor for safe pregnancies as well as safe delivery as malnourished mothers usually give birth to babies with low birth weight and often with complications.
Due to various social reasons, many women work at home till the last stage of their pregnancy and their body does not get enough rest or recovery time after giving birth. So, it also affects their ability to breastfeed the baby appropriately as this nutrition is very important in the first 6 months. As a result, it adversely affects the health of the mother and the child.
So to deal with this concern, Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) was launched.
What is Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana?
Earlier known as Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana, PMMVY was launched in 2017 to provide direct cash benefits to pregnant as well as lactating mothers who are 19 years or above for the first live birth Can you It is a social welfare maternity assistance scheme given by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
Objectives of PMMVY –
• It is important for the mother to take adequate rest before and after the birth of the first surviving child and that is why PMMVY assures to offer cash payment against any wage loss.
• Good health care as well as institutional care is important to reduce the chances of illness, hence this program was started.
• The scheme promotes healthy behavior among pregnant or lactating mothers by facilitating appropriate nutrition as well as dietary practices to reduce malnutrition as well as infant mortality.
Who can avail PMMVY?
• All pregnant or lactating women Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana But women who are employed in the government or who are getting similar benefits under any other regulation cannot take advantage of this scheme.
• Only those women whose pregnancies started after 01/01/2017 as well as pregnancy being the first child in the family are also allowed to take advantage of PMMVY.
Benefits of PMMVY – Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2022
The incentive delivery system under PMMVY is divided into 3 installments:
• On first enrollment of pregnancy in Anganwadi centre/approved health facility – Rs. 1,000.
• After 6 months of pregnancy, one antenatal check-up to a mother – Rs. 2,000
• After the birth of the child is documented, and the child has received the first procedure of vaccination for BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis-B – Rs. 2,000.
How to Apply for PMMVY
, Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana To apply, you need to log on to https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in as well as log in to the software using the login details of the approved health facility.
• Beneficiary Registration Form can be found below “New Beneficiary” button which is required to be filled with the help of User Manual with appropriate information.
• Once the application form 1A is submitted, the applicant will be able to get the first installment of the scheme.
• After six months, to get the second installment, the applicant has to log back in and then click on the “Second Installment” tab. Thereafter, the applicant should proceed to fill up Form 1B with the help of the instructions given in the user manual.
• To get the third and last instalment, after the birth of the child and after the completion of the first cycle of vaccination, the applicant can log in again and then fill the Form 1C under the “Third Installment” tab with instructions. can move forward. Provided in user manual.
Here are the required documents you need:
• You must have a copy of the Mother and Child Protection Card (MCP).
• Copy of identity proof of the beneficiary as well as her husband.
• You need a copy of the passbook of your bank account or post office account.
miscarriage or stillbirthIf there is a case of miscarriage or stillbirth, the beneficiary may still be eligible to receive the remaining installment for future pregnancies. For example, if the beneficiary has received the first installment and then has an abortion, she may still be eligible to receive the remaining installment for future pregnancies.
infant death- When there is a case of infant mortality and the beneficiary has already got all the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, it is not allowed to get it again.
Crazeenews Brings you all types of internet related information and latest information about Central and State Government Scheme in your mother tongue Hindi & Emglish. It is a platform that is offering a wide variety of ideas and concepts to the young and aspiring mind of our country.