Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Various welfare schemes are announced by the Government of India at different intervals. The schemes are directed towards the well being of the society and the people at large. Schemes are generally center or state-specific. Sometimes they are made with the cooperation of both the center and the state. But all the schemes are not known to the common people due to one reason or the other. Some people are not aware of the changes happening around them, while some look for proper means of communication. To make it easy and accessible, Crazeenews Has brought all the important information about the schemes in Hindi for the people of the country. Various aspects, eligibility criteria, benefits and details of various schemes are explained on this website. Central schemes are 100% funded by the central government whereas state schemes are 100% funded by the state government. Atal Pension Yojana, Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand, Maternity Assistance Scheme, Indira Awas Yojana, Agriculture Input Subsidy Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana and many other schemes have been told on this website. Also, many online portals have been prepared by the government for the people working in government departments as well as for the public.
pm kisan status 2022 check aadhar
As we all know that agriculture is the main occupation and biggest source of people in India. Majority of the people in rural areas depend on agriculture as their primary source of income with most of the farmers being small and marginal. So some schemes have been prepared by the government to support the farmers. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi There is a scheme which is a scheme launched by the government which is for the small and marginal farmer. The main objective of this scheme is to help farmers with minimum income up to Rs.6000 per year. This scheme is designed to assist the landholder farmers of Rs.6000 per year. The installment of Rs 2000 is to be paid in three equal installments every four months. There is a great difference in the social and economic life of the people in urban and rural areas. Several initiatives have been taken by the government and the highest authorities in an attempt to solve the many issues faced by the rural people or farmers. In 2018, the government designated a community. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Brought it By 2020, the government has successfully reached out to 8.5 crore farmers.
The eligibility criteria of PMKSNY is an important feature of the government scheme. To be eligible for this scheme the following things must be understood:-
- The beneficiary must be an Indian citizen.
- The beneficiary should be a small and marginal farmer.
- The beneficiary should have his own cultivable land.
- Farmers of both rural and urban areas can benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The farmers who cannot get the benefit of PMKSNY are:-
- A farmer who is an institutional landholder is not eligible for this scheme.
- A member who holds a constitutional position.
- Members who are serving or have served in a government ministry, department or office, or any unit.
- Municipal Mayor (current or former).
- President of Zila Panchayat (present or former).
- Members (present or former) of the State Legislative Assembly and State Legislative Councils.
- Employees of local government offices.
- Ministers (present and former) of both the Central and State Governments.
- Individual or his family who have filed income tax return in the previous assessment year.
- An individual or his family is receiving a pension of Rs. 10000 or more every month who retire or retire are not eligible.
- Doctors, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Architects are professional degrees. Any families having such professionals are also ineligible for the scheme.
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana apply online
Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Certain documents like Aadhar card, citizenship proof, bank account details and documents showing land ownership are required to be submitted for registration. If the registration is done online, it is important to submit the scanned copies of the documents. The quarterly earnings are distributed in three instalments. If a farmer has missed the payment or has not received the payment, he can check it online. Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi in phase PMKSNY Including visiting the official website of. The website has farmers corner section in which farmers can register on the portal. Go to the beneficiary status and then enter aadhar number, mobile number which is registered with the site or account number. The beneficiary can check the status of the receipt. If they want to check whether they are included in the beneficiary list of the village, they can also check it online. There are steps to click on the list of beneficiaries under Kisan Kronor. You have to select the state, district block and village to get the final report. Farmers or Beneficiaries can check the particular village’s information on this website.