Sunday, December 4, 2022
HomeCricketT20 World Cup 2022 Live News: WI vs ZIM Pitch report, Probable...

T20 World Cup 2022 Live News: WI vs ZIM Pitch report, Probable XI and Match Prediction

T20 World Cup 2022 Live News: WI vs ZIM Pitch report, Probable XI and Match Prediction

WI Vs ZIM Live Match

On Wednesday at Bellerive Oval in Hobart, Australia, West Indies and Zimbabwe will square off in the eighth encounter of the ongoing ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022. The match will start at 1.30 pm sharp.

West Indies, the defending champions, lost to Scotland in a dismal encounter, and they must now win the remaining two games to keep their chances alive. Zimbabwe, on the other hand, will be coming off a victory from their most recent match against Ireland.

 

Who will Win? 

In the three games they had played against Zimbabwe, West Indies had won two and Zimbabwe had won one.

In the t20 format, West Indies is stocked with both seasoned and youthful players. The batting order of this team is also formidable, and numerous well-known hitters of the T20 format are on the roster, increasing West Indies’ chances of winning today’s match. 60% of the time, West Indies will win this game.The odds of Zimbabwe winning this game are 40%.

However, toss matters and whosoever win the toss might win the match.

Weather 

There may be some clouds in the sky on game day, according to the Hobart weather forecast, but no precipitation. We ought to be able to enjoy the entire game without interruption.

 

Nature of the Pitch – 

The Bellerive Oval is a great place to watch cricket. The track generally provides bowlers with early movement, but the pitch tends to get better for batters as the match progresses. When it comes to the team winning the toss, it would be wise for them to choose to bowl first at this venue.

The start of play on this wicket is usually rough and uneven, with some carry and movement off the seamers. This is not a difficult wicket to bat on, but it does provide a good variety of deliveries for batsmen.

The pitch has a fair amount of bounce for bowlers but not as much as in other venues. The seamers will find it hard to extract too much from this pitch as it doesn’t offer too much assistance to them through its uneven nature around the stumps. The spinners will have a bit more success with their slower deliveries on this surface. 

 

Probable XI

West Indies Team : Kyle Mayers, Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Shamarh Brooks, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Odean Smith, Yannic Cariah, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell

 

Zimbabwe Team : Regis Chakabva (wk), Craig Ervine (c), Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Blessing Muzarabani.

Join us on Google News and Telegram for further updates on the match:

Crazeenews Google news

Crazeenews telegram channel

Rahul Yadav
Rahul Yadavhttps://crazeenews.com
Hello I am Rahul Yadav i am a Blogger, Youtuber & SEO Expert if you have any query you can contact me on [email protected]
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments