Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2022 – UP Berojgari Bhatta Form| Status Check Unemployment Allowance Uttar Pradesh | UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Apply | Apply now and get 1000 to 1500 rupees Financial assistance up to An important scheme has been started by the state government for the unemployed youth. Whose name is Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Online registration for this has started. Eligible candidates can submit their application form. Before applying for this scheme, you must read the information given here. in this article you Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2022 You can get all the information related to First of all remember that only residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 Only those students who have completed their studies and due to some reason could not get a job. Applicant’s age for unemployment allowance 21 to 35 years should be in between. The total income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.03 lakh per annum. Only the natives of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Also Read – E Shram Card Message – Update Your Address SMS
Key Highlights of UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022
|Department Name||Employment Department Uttar Pradesh|
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2022|
|beneficiary||Educated youth unemployed of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Objective of the plan||Providing financial assistance and employment opportunities|
|allowance to beneficiary||1500 rupees|
|plan announcement||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2022 Registration
Do you also want to apply for unemployment allowance Uttar Pradesh? If your answer is yes, then you must read the eligibility conditions given below:
- Applicant 10th pass or above and of the state of Uttar Pradesh permanent resident Should be.
- Applicant’s age 21 to 35 years It should be till.
- Total income of the applicant or family 03 lakhs should not exceed annually.
- Applicant should not be employed in any kind of job/job.
Required Documents – UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022 Registration
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- E mail ID
- Bonafide Certificate
- mobile number
- Non Judicial Stamp Paper (Rs.10) (Stamp Paper)
- educational qualification certificate
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Application 2022
If you also want to register / register for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2022, then follow the steps given below:
- After that you will be on its home page and click on “new registrationClick on
- now in front of you registration form It will open inside which you will have to give correct information.
- After registering, enter the basic and education details.
- Now upload your photograph (passport size) and signature.
- At the end submit button Click on the link and take a print out of your submitted application form.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Status Check Online 2022
After registering on Berojgari Bhatta UP Uttar Pradesh, you can find out your application status on the official website of Seva Yojna Department.
To check UP Berojgari Bhatta Status, login to the website of Service Planning Department, Uttar Pradesh. To login, User ID and Password will have to be filled and along with this, after entering the Capcha Code, click on the Submit button. In this way you will be able to check UP Berojgari Bhatta Status.
Uttar Pradesh Employment Department Helpline
- Office Address:- Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Bas Mandi Chauraha, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Official Email ID:-
- Phone Number:- (0522) 2638-995 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Mobile Number:- (+91) 78394-54211
FAQs – Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2022-23
|Question: How to apply offline for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta ?
answer: For offline application for this scheme, you have to first register yourself by going to the Employment Exchange. Only after this you can submit the application form (Offline Application Form).
|Question: What is the educational qualification required to register on the Berojgari Bhatta Portal?
answer: To register you must have at least 10th pass.
|Question: What is the official website of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta?
answer: The official website is- http://sewayojan.up.nic.in.
|Question: How much will you get UP Berojgari Bhatta?
answer: The beneficiary will get Rs 1500 as unemployment allowance every month.
|Question: Last date of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta registration?
answer: Not Applicable.
Note: Please verify all details from UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022 Official website about to Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Application Form, Status and more details present on official portal of Sevayojana Uttar Pradesh.