A day after far-right conspiracy-monger Alex Jones was scolded by a judge for chewing gum in the courtroom,  

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said Wednesday that he now understands 

it was irresponsible of him to declare the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre a hoax and that he now believes it was “100% real, 

a day after the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the attack testified about the suffering, death threats and harassment they’ve endured  

because of what Jones has trumpeted on his media platforms. 

It’s 100% real,” Jones testified at his trial to determine how much he owes for defaming the parents of a 6-year-old who was among the 20 students  

and six educators killed in the 2012 attack at the school in Newtown, Connecticut. 

But the parents who sued Jones said a day earlier that an apology wouldn’t be enough and that the Infowars host needed to be held accountable 

for repeatedly spreading falsehoods about the attack. They are seeking at least $150 million. 

If You Want More Web Stories Visit Our Website crazeenews.com And Get Latest Update 

Share

crazeenews.com