What is DSSSB? – If you are a student, then you must have heard the name of DSSSB at one time or another. Today in this article What is DSSSB? You will know about all the important information related to this. DSSSB stands for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), it conducts recruitment in various departments under the national capital of India, Delhi. Under which there are many posts like JE, AE, Assistant Teacher, Head Clerk, Counselor, and Patwari. DSSSB recruitments come out every year. So let’s know, what is DSSSB?
What is DSSSB?
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a government examination board that conducts recruitment examinations for various posts in the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. Under this, all the teaching and non-teaching examinations are organized. DSSSB conducts recruitment every year. Candidates can apply for the particular post as per their criteria and eligibility.
DSSSB Exam Overview
|name of exam||DSSSB Exam|
|conducting body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|exam level||state level|
|Mode of Examination||Online – CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Selection Process||Tier I / Tier II Exam & Skill Test|
|exam period||Tier I: 2 Hours|
|Tier II: 2/3 Hours|
|total marks||Tier I: 200 Marks|
|Tier II: 200/250 Marks|
|Total Questions||Tier I: 200 Questions (Objective)|
|Tier II: 200/250 Questions (Objection & Subjective)|
|marking scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
|0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer|
|Language/Medium of Examination||English and Hindi|
|Objective of the exam||For recruitment of candidates for posts under the departments of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi|
|official website||Click Now|
DSSSB Important Dates 2022
All the candidates should keep checking the official website of DSSB (https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/) from time to time to know about the DSSSB Important Dates 2022. So that you will get to know about the dates of all the upcoming recruitments. Click here to go to Dsssb Official Website: Click Now
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2022
Different posts require different criteria for the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria. You need to know about the post for which you are applying. So let’s know about the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria –
|Name of post||upper age limit|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||36 years|
|head clerk||30 years|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||30 years|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)||18-27 years|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||32 years|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||30 years|
DSSSB Age Limit 2022
|Former serviceman||Duration of Military Service+3 Years|
DSSSB Education Qualification
According to the different posts of DSSSB Exam, there are different educational qualifications, which are as follows –
Qualification for PGT
For PGT, the candidate must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university with at least 50% marks.
Qualification for TGT
For TGT, the candidate must have a degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
Educational Qualification for Patwari – For Patwari, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream.
Educational Qualification for Head Clerk:- For Head Clerk, it is mandatory for the candidate to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer or its equivalent. Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with computer proficiency.
Educational Qualification for Counselor – For this post, the candidate must have a master’s degree in psychology.
Educational Qualification for PRT – For PRT, the candidate must have completed the secondary education level with minimum 50% marks. Apart from this, the candidate should have 2 years CTET should be eligible.
Educational Qualification for PRT Nursery – Candidate must have passed his/her secondary education level examination with minimum 45% marks. Apart from this, the candidate should have a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education Program of two years. Candidate must have B.Ed (Nursery) degree from any recognized institute.
Also Read – What is TET Exam – Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Apply Online
What is the Syllabus of DSSSB?
DSSSB Exam Syllabus for Trained Graduate Teacher, Assistant Teacher (Nursery), and Assistant Teacher (Primary) –
|Subject||number of questions||numbers||Period|
|the Hindi language||20||20|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Arithmetic and Numerical Ability||20||20|
|English language and comprehension||20||20|
DSSSB Exam Syllabus for PGT, PRT, and TGT and –
1. General Hindi
- Fill in the Blank
- Fault Spotting
- Plural Form, Etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs-
- Translation of Sentences
- Awards and Honors
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Day
- Indian National Movement
2. General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Verb Tense
- Voice, Subject-verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blank
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement,
- Unseen Passage
You May Like – Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 – Eligibility, Application Form, Benefits
3. Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Essential Parts
- Arithmetic Logic
- Concept of Relationship
- Visual memory
- Non-verbal Series
- Data Classification
- Verbal Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization
- Coding and Decoding
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Verbal Classification
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Problems
- Theme Detection
- Similarities and Differences
- Statement and Argument
- Matching Definitions
- Decision Making
- Artificial Language
- Logical Deduction
- Statement and Conclusion
4. Arithmetic and Numerical Ability
- Working Time
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit Loss
5. General Politics
- Short From
- International and National Organizations
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Countries and Capitals
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Science Technology
- Indian Economy
- Capitals of India
How to fill DSSSB Online Form 2022
To apply DSSSB Online you have to visit the DSSSB Official Website (www.dsssbonline.nic.in).
Candidates who have never applied online for DSSSB before, they have to first register themselves here. After that they will get login id and password.
- To register online, you have to first click on the option of “Click for New Registration”.
- After this, you will have to enter your 10th class roll number and the year in which you have passed your 10th class. After that you have to click on submit.
- After this, you have to fill your parents, spouse, mobile number, and also fill your email id and password by filling all the options given.
- After filling all the information, click on the check box at the bottom of the page, and submit.
- After this you should write down your password and registration number.
2. Application Form of DSSSB
- Candidates who already have their password and registration number need to fill their application form.
- First of all, you have to login to the website, for this fill your registration number, password and captcha given on the screen.
- After login you click on Apply Button. Here click on the post for which you want to apply.
- After that enter your address.
- Select your category.
- By clicking on the check box, click on the Sumbit button.
- After this you have to upload the scanned photo of your right hand and left thumb impression and your signature as per the given instructions.
- Your photo should be very clear, in which your face is clearly visible.
- The size of your photo should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- The size of the photo should be between 25kb-100kb.
- You upload your signature on white paper with black pen only after that.
- The size of the signature file should be between 10KB – 50KB.
How to upload your photo and signature
- Both the links are separate for uploading photo and signature.
- First of all you have to click on “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- After clicking, you have to upload it from where you have kept your photo and signature.
3. Payment of Application Fee
After that you have to pay the examination form. For this you can pay according to the category given below.
|Category||DSSSB Application Fee|
Note – This Article What is DSSSB? it was about. In which you have also been given many important information related to DSSSB. If you have any question related to this article, then you can tell us by commenting. If you liked this article, then please do share this article with your friends, thank you.